“When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.” – Isaiah 43:2
I believe the degree of the heat of God’s fire in our lives is proportional to His purpose for our lives. We must clearly understand that God is in control of the Heat, no matter how sizzling our situation is.
Question: How crucial is every aspect of the fire of God in your life?
July 12, 2015
Friendships and relationships are established over a period of time; it’s during that time were we’ll see another person’s faith and failures. If friendships are to be developed, the relationship must be given time for the other person to see the real you.
According to Proverbs 17:17, 18:24
- What is your criteria for choosing healthy relationships?
- Going forward, how can you build healthy relationships that are rooted in Godly Principles?
July 5, 2015
If you choose to walk in God’s wisdom, here’s what you can expect:
- Peace – Rooted in the knowledge that God’s counsel for your life is working out for your eternal benefit.
- Perspective – God’s righteous way of seeing and approaching every decision, relationship, and opportunity that presents itself to you.
- Prosperity – In great measure God will pour out His spiritual and material blessings in your life.
Greetings Resurrection Life, here are some further dynamics and directives for wise living.